From: 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 6, 2016 12:48 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Haven't gotten any e-mail notifications

Thanks Joyce,
Yes a low fat diet is recommended for pancreatic problems.   About 7 months
into Ponatinib treatment the pain in my side became bad.  One of the side
effects is pancreatitis.  They say it is caused by drinking and smoking and I
don't do either so it has to be the tki.
They say you can heal it with diet so I'll take that step but don't know what
the doctor will say. See him the end of the month.
He might want a ERCP.  Don't know if I want that.
Blessings to all.

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love