From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 11, 2016 9:01 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Just checking in

very hard to type so if you could let everyone know I could save the time
trying to contact everyone don't worry I will be back

18's

Marty

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Richard H <rbhuffm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great to see your post.  Positive thoughts for you and prayers still going your
way.
I understand your struggle, just say hi on occasion and my concerns about you
will ease.

18's

Richard H.