Hi Florida - Sue Hurt

If you haven't signed in yet and have your zero zavie club number do so as soon
as possible.
 facebook page to reconnect to those who were Zavie Millers Zero Club Members
•       Zavie - CML Zero Club Members - Where are You ? Facebook Forum.
I require a little about yourself with CML,
I also require your Zavie Zero Club number.
The Forum is vetting expressions of interest of security so that conversations
can remain private
This Facebook Forum is a closed site for that reason
The Forum is only for those who have received a Zero Club Number

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673390782910601/

Looking forward to hearing from you - Administrator [Sue Hurt]
My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love
🐠18's