Thanks so much Sherri. I'll give it to Barbara.  Yes Marty gives us great
uplifts.  Millie also did the same.  It took a long time for me to get use to
not having her sweet uplifts but to live is to die and that is why every day is
so important.  Faith and pills is my motto.
😇😇

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love