You all know me, and i have to ask all of you a favor especially some of
the "old timers" of this group, like Bobby Dole, Zavie's Zero Club member
840 or Susan Zimmerman and anyone that knew Zavie Miller going back about
twenty years ago. I wish that Zavie were still alive but i know that he
would have remembered.

I know of a man that had a BMT recently and he was doing well because his
HLA match was perfect and his BMT was an Allogeneic transplant. Yes, from
what I understand this man may either be relapsing or rejecting his BMT.

At the time of my "travels" i heard of a man who did have an Allogeneic
transplant (BMT) and relapsed, however he was given from his original donor
some of their Lymphocytes and he compleatly recovered.

My dilemma is I just can't remember who he was. So please if anyone can
remember then i kindly ask that if anyone does remember then please get in
touch with me. Also please spread my request to anyone from any other
groups.

Thank you.

18's

Marty, Zavie's Zero club member 1