Your the best Marty!!! Weird eh??? That's part of your charm!!! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 1, 2017 10:23 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Please I need your help

Hi Beth,

Yes I have already tried it, and even added a sweeter to it but it just was so
tart and very bitter tasting that i couldn't use it any more I'm sure it must
be me because ever since i had my BMT with all of the radiation and
chemotherapy my taste buds  are never the same.

Come to think of it, one of the only things that taste the same is cherry
Snapple. Even Bryers cherry vanilla ice cream. However since my wife won't buy
that because of the sugar content i settle for Bryers cherry yougert with
little chocolate chips in it... Yummy!

So maybe you might think that i am weird, well i guess that i am, at least for
the time being.

18's,

Marty

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:19 PM, bkbarney via CMLHope