Well riding the tide just didn't work out.  I was having problems Sunday
the ninteenth with kisneys & such.  Monday Morning all fluids stopped.  My
Son was in and watched over me and when I did not recover on Tuesday he
took me to Doctor for testing and results sent me to hospital.  We still
have not found the current problem with Kidneys, but did have a severe
infection.  I am slowly recovering and back at home.  I have Cronic Kidney
desiease beaacuse of TOO Many Powerful drugs.  This is the first flair up
and everything the Drs. want to hear just aren't there for them to work
with.  Seems like I am always a speciman for them to stand and scratch
their chin and always say "I've never seen anything like that!"

18's
Richard H.