Thanks Marty.  Yes it was a Nephrologist.  I have been seeing him for about
8 years.  He identified the problem when I started @ 1.5.  Last spring I
was @ 2.5.  My Fall figure jumped to 3.5  and while in the hospital it went
over 4 before we identified the infection.  I was back down to 3.5 and was
progressing downward.  I will have another test by the end of the week with
Dr. and me hoping to to see 2.5.
I am still on medicine program that will last 10 days.  Thanks so much for
your input.  When I started this program, I thought about you and all you
have been thru.  That sure has made an easy path for me follow and keep the
faith.

18's
Richard H.