Don’t want to scare you but some people have had to have the water drained off
lungs.
Glad you are better but as I said get it checked out right away.
There are other tki you can take.
Good luck

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love
Jeanie
🐠free
18’s to Marty
Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
Started Gleevec 2/2004
Started Tasigna 9/2009
Started Sprycel 11/2009
Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015 15 mg
New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
Dr Balducci retired
Dr Gedia PCD
0 CBL. ABL
Taking 0.05mg 50 mcg levothyroxine
July 2018 dx with thyroid disease tsh 13
T4-normal t3-normal