Lionel,

What is the compelling reason to use Star Office 6
rather than OpenOffice.org? Are there features you
find worth the paid version, or is it the support?

Personally, I have found the OpenOffice.org free
version--especially the latest, version 1.1, to be
excellent. The more I use it, the better I like it in
fact.

I have not yet worked with it enough to be sure I can
confidently recommend it as a wholesale replacement
for Word in all cases, but it is definitely leaning in
that direction!

David