Heh,

I am just in the middle of writing our second version of our CMS in WebObjects. It's highly tuned for Curtin so it isn't much use for external use just yet. I am a little out of it so dot point will have to suffice:

- WebObjects is a superb product and if your looking at an in house solution then WebObjects will be better than most things on the market.

- WebObjects is a proper J2EE app server, so you can drop in any J2EE CMS around. This means most Java CMS around will work without any problems.

- There are no decent WebObjects CMS around. There is a framework at Wirehose (www.wirehose.net) but its not really what your after.

- If you have technical questions about WebObjects post a message to the WebObjects developer list (www.omnigroup.com/developer).

- Remember that OSX is pretty top notch now, so I am sure any CMS you find will be deployable without any problems.

Good luck,

Naden

--
http://cms-list.org/