As Naden mentioned, there WireHose has frameworks which you could use for
CMS.  We're actually using some of their frameworks to build a Digital Asset
Management System here at Cornell. We initially started with Artesia Teams
for this but dumped them like a bad habit for several reasons.

There is a WO CMS called ArticleBase http://articlebase.com. You might take
a look at them.

On 10/31/02 3:20 AM, "Naden Franciscus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heh,
>
> I am just in the middle of writing our second version of our CMS in
> WebObjects. It's highly tuned for Curtin so it isn't much use for
> external use just yet. I am a little out of it so dot point will have
> to suffice:
>
> - WebObjects is a superb product and if your looking at an in house
> solution then WebObjects will be better than most things on the market.
>
> - WebObjects is a proper J2EE app server, so you can drop in any J2EE
> CMS around. This means most Java CMS around will work without any
> problems.
>
> - There are no decent WebObjects CMS around. There is a framework at
> Wirehose (www.wirehose.net) but its not really what your after.
>
> - If you have technical questions about WebObjects post a message to
> the WebObjects developer list (www.omnigroup.com/developer).
>
> - Remember that OSX is pretty top notch now, so I am sure any CMS you
> find will be deployable without any problems.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Naden

Cheers!

Todd R. Warfel

_//message first [method second]
.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.
_//user experience architect
Information architecture
Interaction design
Usability analysis
[P] (607) 339-9640
[E]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[w] http://www.mk27.com

In theory, theory and practice are the same,
but in practice, they're not -- anonymous

--
http://cms-list.org/
trim your replies for good karma.