Hi all. I do not know if it is me who should answer these questions
(probably list moms), but I've been collaborating on this list for more
1.5 years and I've learned that everything within the CM field can be
discussed - Products, Vendors, Services, Marketing, Technology, Research
& Development, Future, Business, etc. It seams that it is the policy
that the community drives the interest rather then a vendor, product or
technology.

>Quick question - is it acceptable to discuss conceptual development
>issues here?

I believe it is.

>Not on a code level, but more like "how do you approach
>this issue" type question?

That would be extremely interesting.

I suggest that inline with the question also share what you are thinking
rather then tossing the question around. I believe that the one making
the question should be the first one to share his/hers thoughts for the
problem. But this is just a suggestion.

Best regards,

Nuno Lopes
Independent Consultant.