What is the best way to get MS Word to HTML?

I have a text box that users can use to enter information to upload to their website.
Normally users copy and paste from MS Word. I use a WSIWIG rich text box editor that
can except most of MS Word formats.

I tried using Tidy HTMl as an option to remove the clutter that Word inserts - but it
messes up with the format.

Is the best option to convert MS Word to XML and then to HTML?
Thanks.

I posted a similar question earlier but it did not appear on the list - my appologies
if this appears twice.

Thanks,

Harry

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and
2 months FREE*

text/html (html body -- converted)
---
--