Fascinating.

You can also see the FatWire JavaDocs on their Developer site.  This does
require registration, but it's free, and the company has never spammed me.

Go to http://www.fatwire.com.  I won't paste the actual Developer index page
URL because it is hopelessly long.

<offTopic>
BTW, don't you hate some of the impossibly long and
non-meaningful-to-the-user URLs that get generated by CMS packages serving
as appservers or hijacking a perfectly good appserver?  Stellent comes to
mind here (you can never even click thru from their own e-mailed press
releases because the URL always wraps in Outlook...).  And everybody's old
favorite, ATG, godfathers of the dreaded ".jhtml"...  In ATG's et. al.
defense, it is often important to pass session data and other URL-encoded
info for shopping, personalization, and perhaps advanced reporting, but do
the URLs really have to be interminably long and opaque?

Admittedly, some of the URLs on my own site get long too, but it's
semi-meaningful category-path info...
</offTopic>

Cheers,

Tony Byrne