On: Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 03:46:33PM -0700,Schuh, Richard Wrote:

} Is there any way to coerce either the CMS or COMMAND stage to write
} output as it is received rather that waiting for the executed command to

Rich,
One possible way you could accomplish this might be to have another v.m.
run the cms command and the console o/p received at the first with SCIF,
and feed that into the pipe as it arrives.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67