What is unmanageable about "'DMSPLU' fn ft fm dt tm"? Of course the date and
time must be properly formatted, but that isn't too onerous a task. However, it
is one that my frontend for DMSPLU tackles for me. I like omitting leading
zeros when I enter things from my terminal; the fewer characters I have to
type, the better.

Regards,
Richard Schuh