I get the same error (except for a different address).

The 0C1 occurs when a PIPE command is issued via the C system()
interface EDCSYSCM, which issues a CMSCALL.  On return to
EDCSYSCM, the base register has been changed (and so have the
other registers) causing a wild branch.  The command D BEAR is
very useful for tracking down wild branches!

Jonathan Scott