And, in my eyes, LISTFILE's BEFORE and AFTER options have a bug.  If there
is no file for the given date range, COMMAND LISTFILE sends an error
message in the PIPE.  Normally eror messages should not be produced when a
CMS command is started with the COMMAND stage.

Kris Buelens,
     --- freelance z/VM consultant, Belgium ---