From:   "Gentry, Steve" <steve.gen...@westernsouthernlife.com>
To:     CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU
Date:   20-07-15 19:35
Subject:        [CMS-PIPELINES] Capturing output from a pipe
Sent by:        CMSTSO Pipelines Discussion List <CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU>

I'm running the following pipe:
    29 *-* 'pipe',
               'sql select TABLETYPE',
               'from system.syscatalog',
               "where creator='SYSTEM'",
               "AND TNAME='SYSCATALOG'",
           '|not chop 2',
           '|change /V/1/',
           '|change /R/0/',
           '|var db2isLUW'

And I'm getting the errors below displayed on the console:

FPLSQL354E Return code -1060 from SQL, detected in module SQLRR003
FPLMSG003I ... Issued from stage 1 of pipeline 1
FPLMSG001I ... Running "sql select TABLETYPE from system.syscatalog where"
FPLSQL355I ... RDS: -2145779603 DBSS: 0; 0 rows done; -----------
FPLSQL356I ... Message parameter ZWEB01
FPLSQL369I ... SQL statement prepared: select TABLETYPE from
system.syscatalog
FPLSQL354E Return code -1060 from SQL, detected in module SQLRR003
FPLMSG003I ... Issued from stage 1 of pipeline 1
FPLMSG001I ... Running "sql select TABLETYPE from system.syscatalog where"
FPLSQL355I ... RDS: -2145779603 DBSS: 0; 0 rows done; -----------
FPLSQL356I ... Message parameter ZWEB01
FPLSQL369I ... SQL statement prepared: select TABLETYPE from
system.syscatalog

I'd like to be able to capture these messages, and send them to the
appropriate person in an email.
Is it possible to do this?
Thanks,
Steve