May I politely suggest you consult the documentation?

On 9/8/20 19:51, Lionel Dyck wrote:
I have found using the pipe members option that the result are off.

Sample command: 'pipe members' manifest 'member $$$$$MAP | strip| stem map.'

The input member has 16 records.

The stem map.0 has a value of 17 with the map.17 having a length of 0.

This doesn't seem right but being the 1st time I've used this I'd like to
confirm this anomaly before I open a ticket with IBM.

Thank you

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website:  <https://www.lbdsoftware.com> https://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what
you are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden