Back with this, there is something I don't understand.
I have a file with 4 records received in my reader, sent with a pipe literal
... ! block 80 CMS ! punch
I receive the file with just a pipe reader ! strfind x41 ! substr 2-* !> a a a
Doing a v h 1 2 in xedit I see x'0030' for the 4 records, I just save the file
and quit it, no change done.
I run a pipe < a a a ! deblock cms !> a b a.
It works !
I find this a bit strange...

Le 15/01/2021 14:48, « CMS/TSO Pipelines Discussion List au nom de Rob van der
Heij » <cms-pipeli...@listserv.meduniwien.ac.at au nom de rvdh...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

    On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 14:13, Alain Benveniste <a.benveni...@free.fr> wrote:

    > When I run it on VM1 with a file coming from VM2, I get a FPLDEB072E last
    > record incomplete.
    > Am I in a premature end-of-file like the help says ?

    Is there an extra X'03' card in your deck because of RSCS maybe? Get the
    full output from READER and study the contents...

    Rob