Just so we're clear...I wasn't blaming PIPE. :-)  ... and PARSEM is the name of our application.

Thanks,
DeWayne

On 12/6/22 15:08, John P. Hartmann wrote:
I wish I had a penny for each time PIPE gets blamed for programs called from it falling over.

Are those messages from your REXX code, or what?  Looks like some kind of trace to me.

If not of your doing, I'd find out what the component code IAD is and look for a call to it.

You might also look into what is at 114620A in your machine; CMS nucleus I suspect, but again, check.

Since CMS still says PIPE is running, the call (if it is one) was made by BALR rather than CMSCALL.

Did you try a web search?  PARSEM goes to a matlab site.

SetSocketStatus goes to a (for me) defunct z/OS 2.3 page.  But I would check RXSOCKET.

Good hunting.