From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joseph Ortenzi
Sent: 29 May 2008 16:29
To: cms@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG CMS] CMS recommendations ?

yes, keep it simple

Joomla and Drupal and all the other megaliths are slow, cumbersome,
difficult to mod unless you use one of the pre-rolled mods or if
you're already expert at it.

ExpressionEngine is often overlooked, because you have to pay a small
fee for it ($50US I think, which at today's rates is the equivalent of
a pizza dinner) but is both powerful and flexible .

the simplicity of textpattern, wordpress, movable type and
silverstripe. are very often overlooked but good for many people who
think they need a huge CMS..

On May 29, 2008, at 15:51, Warren Cardinal wrote:

> I agree with Kevin.  Textpattern is a great product.  I am so sick
> of hearing about Joomla.

> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Joe Ortenzi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message has been scanned for malware by SurfControl plc.
www.surfcontrol.com