I suggest to take a look at http://cmsmadesimple.org. I am using it for
small websites and no problems so far. I8N support (although through
modules, but version 2.0 which as i read will be ready really soon will have
native I8N suport), easy customization,stable,secure. Have a look :)

Gerasimos Tsiamalos
Web Developer
14 Aristotelous str, Thessaloniki,54623
t: +30 2310 358548