I'm using CMU CL 19d and I'm trying to use Jonathan Amsterdam's Iterate
macro package, v. 1.4.3.  Installation went fine, asdf and all that.  My
problem is that I can't find a way to use (in the package sense) it.
When I try use-package I get collisions with the symbols ITERATE and
COLLECT.  I don't care about colliding with the loop macro but I use the
CMU CL extension iterate.  The macro package provides iter as a synonym
for iterate for precisely this reason.

Is there any way I can arrange to 1) use the symbols exported from the
iterate package without qualification and at the same time 2) use
ext:iterate.

Thank you,

 -- Bill Wood