   Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:43:59 -0400
   From: Raymond Toy <raymond....@stericsson.com>

   GP lisper wrote:
   >    Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 13:00:53 -0400
   >    From: Raymond Toy <raymond....@stericsson.com>
   >
   >    GP lisper wrote:
   >    >    On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 08:06, GP lisper <f...@clouddancer.com>
wrote:
   >    >    >
   >    >    > After applying Rays fix for Flexi-Streams, I tried out
Drakma-1.0.0
   >    >
   >    (I don't recall fixing flexi-streams.)
   >
   > I have a long memory, or maybe a leafnode.

   Are you using flexi-streams with an 8-bit lisp?   I vaguely remember
   having to do something to flexi-streams to get it to work.  But with the
   unicode build, I used the stock flexi-streams and cl-unicode without
   problems.

This was your full comment:
Anyway, I tried flexi-streams.  I get an compilation error almost right
away.  (How did you not get the compilation errors?)  The code assumes
that the char-code-integer type is large enough to hold integers up to
at least 65535 or so.  But on CMUCL, char-code-limit is 256.  Changing
char-code-integer to be `(integer 0 65535) allows the code to compile.

It passes a fair number of tests, but I have no idea if this is correct

I use the Jan 09 snapshot.  I won't be trying the unicode build until
wintertime, it's 'production season'.