From: cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]
On Behalf Of Graham Collins
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:50 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List 35-3 spin pole downhaul question

A question, somewhat specific for the other 35-3 owners.

When we use our spin pole the pole downhaul is run from the pole, down to a
snatch block on the foredeck (padeye on the deck), and back along the side
of the cabin through a couple of fairleads (usually starboard side, but can
do it on the other side as well).  We use a single run of 3/8" for this.

I'm not hugely happy with this as it drags on the forward corner of the
cabin side (forward of the hatch).

Any better routing methods for this?

My apologies, I'm probably doing a crap job describing it.

--
Graham Collins
Secret Plans