Tim,

SS tape?  Where do you buy it?  Hope you are back on the water!

Joel
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 12, 2012, at 1:06 AM, Tim Goodyear <timg...@gmail.com> wrote:

We have a single line arrangement to starboard on Mojito.  We have a
turning block for the foreguy foreward of the anchor locker and then (fair)
leads back to the clutches on the starboard side of the companionway.  2:1
doesn't seem to be necessary as long as you have someone in the pit
position, and we don't foul the cabin top at all.  If it does, why not add
some stainless tape to save chafing?

Tim
Mojito
1984 C&C 35-3