Just don't use white pebble board, PLEASE!!!  Will make your boat look like a
restroom at a Waffle House.

I did use pebble board once on a boat for the decking on a quarterberth.
Figured it would "breathe" moisture out better than a smooth board.  It had a
vinyl bottom cushion on top of it so it didn't show.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA