Too funny!

Joel
Sent from my iPad

On Nov 15, 2012, at 9:29 PM, "Dennis C." <capt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just don't use white pebble board, PLEASE!!!  Will make your boat look like
a restroom at a Waffle House.

I did use pebble board once on a boat for the decking on a quarterberth.
Figured it would "breathe" moisture out better than a smooth board.  It had
a vinyl bottom cushion on top of it so it didn't show.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

  ------------------------------
*From:* Jake Brodersen <captain_j...@cox.net>
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Sent:* Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:20 PM
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List Headliner access panels

That looks a lot like the fiberglass wall panels available at Home Depot.
I’ve used that for several headliner panels and it works well.  It is 1/8”
thick and will warp slightly.  I used it for the longer panels on the
starboard side.  You really can see it and it holds paint well.  Since it’s
fiberglass, no worries about it warping.

Jake

*Jake Brodersen*
*C&C 35 Mk-III*
*"Midnight Mistress*