For the C&C 34 owners out there, the following may be of some interest.
Rob Mazza
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Good Old Boat Magazine <subscrib...@goodoldboat.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Subject: Two more boat reviews on the horizon
To: Robert Mazza <robertlma...@gmail.com>

*Two more boat reviews on the horizon*

Dear friends and fellow sailors,

2013 has arrived -- Happy New Year to you and yours -- and it's time to
gather readers' comments about the boats scheduled for review in our May
issue. (Yes, May. Can spring be far away now?) We enjoy reading what other
sailors and owners of specific boats have to say as much as what our
reviewers have to say. This time around we're looking for input on the C&C
34 and the MacGregor 26X.

*Do you own a C&C 34 or a MacGregor 26X? Have you had one or the other in
the past? Do you know someone who owns or has owned one of these boats? *

If yes, we'd like to hear from you. Please send your comments to the guy
who manages our boat reviews, Dan Spurr:
dansp...@aol.com <+dansp...@aol.com>

Tell Dan about the sailing characteristics (good and bad), the level of
quality in the build, quirky things to watch out for, the good things that
are true selling points for the boat you have experience with, and anything
else that springs to mind. Don't tell him about all the boats you think we
should be reviewing. (Give him a break -- poor Dan's been getting a lot of
irrelevant notes from passionate owners of boats not on the schedule just
yet.)

If these two aren't boats you've sailed on in the past, please stay tuned
for future messages of this kind. *We'll be sending a notice like this
every two months. We're bound to come upon a boat that is or has been in
your collection over the years.*

If you have had experience with either the C&C 34 or the MacGregor 26X,
we're anxious to hear from you. Thanks for sharing your experience with
"the rest of us"!

The crew at Good Old Boat

<<Press-gang-header-1.gif>>