Hi Fred, happy new year! I am the original owner of Landfall 38 hull #8 (Bold
Response) and always like to communicate with other LF -38 owners to hear what
they have done to improve their yachts. I am currently going through a
rebuilding process and always like to hear from other owners who have
suggestions.

Best regards,

Pete Gustafson

Sent from my iPad