Pete -- if you're looking for advice on C&C's, you've found the right place --
Stu's List has been an incredible resource for me and many others of us on the
list for a long time.  This is THE place for C&C owners to land.

The intended recipient of my "rats" message, Wal Bryant, is the king of LF38
redo's/mods -- got to www.wbryant.com and take a look at some of the stuff he's
done to his boat.  He's currently cruising full-time down in Mexico, where's
he's spent the last couple of years.  BTW, Oceanis is hull #9 (I'm the second
owner), so our boats are close siblings!   :^)

There are several of us LF38 owners on the list.  Where do you sail?

Fred Street -- Minneapolis