Talk to Rick Bushie - he posted earlier today - he has hull number 1!

Gary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: elev...@grayinsco.com
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Early C&C 30 Mk 1

  I have been looking at the boom for 6 years. No hole, no wire, no line. That
is why I am looking for someone with the same roller reefing boom.

  Ed

  From:        dwight veinot <dwightvei...@hfx.eastlink.ca>
  To:        cnc-list@cnc-list.com,
  Date:        01/10/2013 03:13 PM
  Sent by:        "CnC-List" <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>

  OK, good luck   I guess it predates me too.are you sure that wire that feeds
into the aft end of the boom does not exit the boom further forward (usually
just a line would exit) and lead to a winch and cleat on the mast.anyway hope
Rick can help you better than I did.I have never met anyone who liked roller
reefing on the boom

  Dwight Veinot
  C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
  Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS