From: "Robert Abbott" <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 2:39:05 PM
Subject: Stus-List Cabin sole refinish

Andy
There was a product called 'Ultimate Sole' that did a great job ....it is/was
shiny but not slippery, even when wet. I have heard that it has been
discontinued but I bet there a few quarts in someone's inventory
somewhere......worth a try to try and find a quart.

I put 5 coats of it on the cabin sole 6 years ago and it still looks good.

Bob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.