From: "Tom Buscaglia" <t...@sv-alera.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:43:19 PM
Subject: Stus-List Economic justification for owning a boat

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who just lost his job at a major
video game developer after 7+ years. He was a lawyer, like me, but was doing
more of a business development role there. We have a common love of all things
video game related with similar backgrounds. As we were chatting about our
industry and the other usual BS that goes into one of those conversations, I
mentioned that if he still had the available bandwidth after the season
started, the should come over to Vashon for a sail. He said he was interested
and I started to talk about sailing...the sounds, the feel of the boat when it
metamorphosizes from a hole in the water into a machine driven by unseen
forces.

Here was his response..."Tom, your whole tone totally changed when you started
talking about sailing..you were calmer and seemed to be taken away to somewhere
else."

I cannot put a price on that....nor should I have to.

Tom Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40
Vashon Island WA