I look at it being cheaper than marriage counseling.
And luckily here on Lake Champlain in Vermont you can put a mooring in
wherever you want for free. It's regulated by your access, so our mooring is in
Converse Bay in Charlotte, which has a state fishing/boating access ramp. We're
allowed to park in the lot overnight, and we have their one dock to tie up the
dinghy when we need to. Moslt of our sailing friends that aren't near us or in
the 2 nearby marinas moor at Kingsland Bay state park where they're allowed to
keep their dinghies on shore at the park.
Ed