There is nothing wrong with that at all.

Some of us depend on this sort of crazy behavior!

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 animated_favicon1

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Aridas
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:44 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Economic justification for owning a boat

Oh in staying with the thread....

 Dropping  $9000 at the local North loft on Monday.

Yes Chuck we are crazy!

Jim

Galaxy

Brielle, NJ

Btw just tooling up for AC race week!

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Ed Dooley <edoo...@madriver.com> wrote:

I look at it being cheaper than marriage counseling.

And luckily here on Lake Champlain in Vermont you can put a mooring in

wherever you want for free. It's regulated by your access, so our mooring is
in Converse Bay in Charlotte, which has a state fishing/boating access ramp.
We're allowed to park in the lot overnight, and we have their one dock to
tie up the dinghy when we need to. Moslt of our sailing friends that aren't
near us or in the 2 nearby marinas moor at Kingsland Bay state park where
they're allowed to keep their dinghies on shore at the park.

Ed