From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
Sent: March 1, 2013 9:37 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Aluminum toerails - cosmetic improvement

I have a piece of line laying in the low spot on each toe rail.  The ends of
the line go through the toe rail about 2-3 holes apart and hang down a foot
or so away from the side of the boat.  The lines wick water over the side so
it doesn't go out through the holes.  Reduced the streaking.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

  _____