Tim & John,

Here is my setup.  Only drawback is that it doesn't work well
single-handed.  But as I only race fully crewed, it's not a problem for me.

Here are the photo's (Don't look at the varnish on the companionway - job
for a little later when it gets a bit warmer and less likely to rain!)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16196194/Siento_el_Viento_Traveler_setup/2013-03-14%2012.49.13.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16196194/Siento_el_Viento_Traveler_setup/2013-03-14%2012.49.35.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16196194/Siento_el_Viento_Traveler_setup/2013-03-14%2012.49.45.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16196194/Siento_el_Viento_Traveler_setup/2013-03-14%2012.49.52.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16196194/Siento_el_Viento_Traveler_setup/2013-03-14%2012.49.59.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16196194/Siento_el_Viento_Traveler_setup/2013-03-14%2012.50.11.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16196194/Siento_el_Viento_Traveler_setup/2013-03-14%2012.50.16.jpg

Yes - there is a lot of mainsheet, but again it isn't much of a problem.

Ian