Thank you. She is a great boat. I will sail her in the Jean rebolt cup
race this weekend from Savannah georgia to Charleston South Carolina
if I can find a crew in time. I have spent many hours getting her back
in shape. She nice now. and I get remarks all the time on her. I love
this boat like non other. She and I will travel a lot this summer.
thanks again for the kind words.