As many of you may have read, we are making a donation to the Maritime
Museum of Kingston Ontario, the cncphotoalbum.com and generating revenue
for the Block Island Historical Society Museum (via tours and the Rob Ball
event).

Your attendance will help raise money to take care of valuable history...
and you get to drink beer!  What a concept.

FYI, I received this email from the Maritime Museum of Kingston Ontario.

Hi Rob. Sorry for the delay responding, but I wanted to ask our curator for
an update of the current particulars of the C&C Collection. As of now, we
have in the collection:

371 records for archival material
3798 plans for C&C boats
984 photographs, negatives and slides
16 objects relating to George Cuthbertson or C&C Yachts
130 bibliographic materials