Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2013-04-04 3:52 PM, Fred Hazzard wrote:

I bought 16 feet of LED's from LED Wholesalers in Calif. They are the warm white 3528. They are quite yellow. There are 15 LED's per foot. I installed 30 of them in an old florescent fixture. While it is a nice light it does not put out enough light to be an area light in the galley. I am sure that if I installed long strips of them as hidden accent lights they would be great.

Fred Hazzard

S/V Fury

C&C 44

Portland, Or