From: "Ronald B. Frerker" <rbfrer...@yahoo.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:23:52 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Birds

I've got the darn swallows building inside my mast at the spin halyard. Then
the nest falls and eggs break and the boat stinks for a few weeks.
When I pulled the mast to work on the mast step, I discovered quite a pile of
fermented bird crap, straw, eggs etc. I haven't been able to figure out a way
to block them while it's sitting at the dock. A CD fixed to the halyard doesn't
seem to faze them.
Any ideas out there? It's that time of year when they start building.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30
STL