Joanne,

Actually, that's the only type of plate I've ever seen except for the ones
on mine.  Mine are stanless steel.  I like them.  I don't know where they
were made.  I can ask the previous owner to see if he had them done.

I placed a copy of this photo online so I'll forword a link to the list:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cCPzfDohqvs/T00ZPe6jxmI/AAAAAAAABsg/frTWTS9uBp0/s1597/DSC08375.JPG

Ken H.