From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Pat
Nevitt
Sent: April 12, 2013 2:27 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Racing prizes

I race Wed nights at a paper club that is hosted by a restaurant right on
the water overlooking the docks where a bunch of us keep our boats.
Membership runs $60 for the entire year and includes racing in the spring,
summer, fall and frostbite series.  After the races the restaurant puts on a
nice buffet and has a boaters beer at cheap price.  They also video the
races so you can watch it while you eat.  Trophies are nicely etched
glasses for everything except for BOY who gets a plaque.

Pat

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Martin DeYoung <mdeyo...@deyoungmfg.com>