Yeah, I actually get really annoyed at folks with Racer Boats who play right-of-way games. One time some jerk in a J boat tried to run me into a pylon of the Golden Gate Bridge, even though I had right-of-way. I just wanted to tack, but he wouldn't let me, so I finally luffed up and let him go, so I could tack over behind him. Then the moron tacked right behind me to steal my wind, and his whole crew cheered like they had won something. Short guys on big boats...