From: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net>
To: wal <w...@wbryant.com>; cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 12, 2013 11:17 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Race Video

I will admit that I have sometimes used the "Tonnage Rule" when racing my 38
to gain an advantage against the typically smaller boats in my area. But
there have been times like you mention, Wal, when someone pisses me off in
situations where the right of way rules are not really important and may be
contrary to good seamanship.

I sometimes recall a scene in a movie I can't recall right now. Two young
girls in a small import zip into a parking space in front of an older woman
in a big a##ed Buick, and taunt her with "We're younger and more
aggressive." After the other woman slams her land yacht into their import,
she says "Yes. But I'm older and have better insurance."

Never done it, but it would be satisfying.

Rick Brass