I got two seasons out of a blob of Vaseline. Hummingbird recommends using
it to test locations for a transducer.  It also prevents corrosion on
battery posts and other metal.

Joel Aronson

On Apr 15, 2013, at 12:37 AM, Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ummm...you just stick the transducer in a jar of Vaseline? I'm not sure how
this is going to work long-term. And why do you have large amounts of
Vaseline?

--
Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift